1. This online store’s policyshall apply to the rights and liabilities of the customers (hereinafter the buyer or the customer) of the online store and Kothoi OÜ (hereinafter Kylavaha), which arise from the purchase of goods (hereinafter product/products).
2. Processing of personal data
2.2. Via the website, Kylavaha collects the following personal data of the users as described below:
· the name, e-mail address and the phone number of the user – when the user places their inquiry;
· first name and surname, e-mail address, phone number and postal address – for the delivery of goods to the user.
3. Usage of personal data
3.1. Kylavaha uses personal data for the following purposes:
· for the provision of services to the user, for the delivery of goods to the user, for communication with the user and for sending invoices;
· for sending notification to the user’s e-mail address on new products, services and campaigns, but only with the prior consent of the user.
· The user has the right to prohibit the processing of their personal data at any time, except when this is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, including the provision of services.
4. Transmission of personal data to third parties
4.1. For its regular business activities, Kylavaha uses third parties that provide parcel delivery services to customers.
5.Security and storage of personal data
5.1. Kylavaha stores personal data as long as this is necessary for the attainment of the objective or required by law. For instance, accounting data are stored for the term of 7 years as of the end of the financial year, or until the user expresses their wish for the removal of data.
5.2. Kylavaha implements all reasonable measures for the protection of processed personal data. Access for the amendment and processing of personal data has been granted only to authorised persons and the personal data of all users are handled as confidential information.
6. User rights
6.1. The user is entitled at any time to:
• request access to their own data;
• request the correction, amendment or deletion of their personal data under the conditions provided by law;
• request the restriction of processing of their personal data;
• request the transfer of their personal data.
6.2. In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a relevant request to email@example.com.
6.4. If the user finds that their rights have been violated by processing their personal data, they have the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
7.1 A cookie is a small text file that the browser automatically saves on the user’s device and which remembers the information that the user has entered on the website.